Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

mengumpatttt!!!!

Owh... Memang tiada salam dan whatever... Hati sangat membare... for the first time.. bukak blog.. memang  dengan niat untuk mengumpat...

I can't even describe how much i hate.. No!! I  despised him.. dah la dari tadi sepanjang masa cakap bergebang.. pastu kalau boleh.. every single sentences that he used must end up with bad words. i hate that guy... what does he think of himself?! 

He's acting like every single person on this earth is required to look up to him.. every single person have to respect him.. laugh at his  lame joke.. agree with his stupid opinion... 

OMG!! I HATE HIM!! 

First of all.. if u expect people to look up to you... to respect you... you have to learn to respect others. Respect is earned.. And  with that kind of attitude.. mimpi la orang nak hormat anda ye... terok la dye.. he's such a jerk!! i don't want him anywhere near me.. or near my family.. and even my friends. we don't need that kind of negativity in our life. well i believe that no one sane would want that. 

owh.. the best part is.. bile dia balik jew... every single person was really relieved. It turns out that everyone hate him too... huh... i thought it was just me.. but the second he left.. people start to talk about him.. and my hand started to twitch! I have to write! tak tahan sgt... benci gile....

huh.. dah la... bulan puase.. sedang cuba bersabar.... kalau tak.. panjang lagi nie...  ok dah.. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment