Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

h.a.p.p.y.

i had a very nice evening today... we went to a short date at today's..
it is not a very romantic dreamy date.. nothing fancy... just.. me, him, movie.. and maggi goreng.. hehehe... still.. its the best night we ever had... yes! i love him... he is not as handsome as edward cullen and not as hot as jacob black.. but he is john.. my john..

back then, my kind of a perfect date would be.. a nice romantic dinner in an expensive restaurant, i would wear something nice.. he would give me flowers and gifts.. its the same as what you would probably see in any romantic movies..

but today.. i don't know .. it just seems so perfect.. is there anything different?? i can't seems to notice anything different.. maybe its just me... or its the fact that we haven't seen each other in a while.. well as people says ; "absence make the heart grows fonder" ... even when we were just sitting at mamak.. eating  our dinner.. (as i said, nothing fancy..) looking at each other's face.. in a complete silence... i can see that he is smiling from ear  to ear.. like a boy who just got a new toy he always wanted... and the toy is me.... hihi.. and then we went for a movie..

by the time for us  to go  home.. he looks a little sad.. i want to scream that i had a very nice time today and never want it to end! but its getting late... and i have to go  home... he called me just now, and said that its weird.. although  we just went to a simple date.. but he had a very nice time with me.. for me, im just glad that the feeling is mutual...

i always knew that i love him.. and for some reasons i know that  he loves me too.. im glad that our love doesn't have to deal with any crazy obstacles.. its very nice to know that he was mine... and i can keep him forever.. if  Allah wills it... thanx b,  for tonight.. good  night.. love you...

love,
o_O
me..

No comments:

Post a Comment