Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

dilemma tu ape?

I miss my old life.. when things are less complicated, less miserable… I miss the old me… the one who used to listen to BILA RINDU just for the sake of listening to Azan’s voice when he sings the chorus part.. 
now, I listen to BILA RINDU not just because of Azan’s voice.. but also because I really miss someone… I hate this version of me..the soft part of me.. it makes my feeling vulnerable. Easily broken.. and I really don’t want that to happen… I think I’m starting to like someone.. and it’s bad… because this isn’t really the time to fall in love.. this is the time for me to change everything.. my life, myself and my future.. but I can’t stop myself from thinking about him.. thinking about possibility, wonderful feeling that I might feel when we are together. It’s killing me.. wanting the only thing that I can’t have. Huh… hate this! I miss the 15 years old me…




sadness please go away...
(T_T)"
shepah 

2 comments: