Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

i'm not giving up

huh... life's hard.. haiihh... again.. it sucks! i know this will happen... i've been bracing myself for any possible outcome.. good or bad... i thought that i was ready... but i guess... i'm not...

i know this thing is tricky... but when u see just a tiny tiny bits of hope.. u can't help but wondering what it'll be like when your problem is solved... would you be able to move forward? how?  what would you do after that? your next plan??

i saw that hope... i wondered.. then i planed... now.. i'm devastated... because the outcome turned out to be not the way i've expected it... i shattered...to bits... it takes all i have not to cry in front of others... i hv to be strong... i hv to be... its not like i have a choice... hmm...

i'm dissapointed... but i'm not giving up... this time... it means a lot more..i have a lot at stakes... its not just me anymore... i hv to be strong for my family.. my love... and my life.. i hv something to fight for... someone to fight for... i will not give up...

please... Allah... the ar-rahman and ar-rahim... help me... show us the way... please...

No comments:

Post a Comment