Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

surat untuk abah

assalamualaikum abah..

i'm proud to be my father's daughter.. i am proud to have u as my father.. i love u dad... but there's a couple of things that i really wanted to tell you.. but i never did.. i hold my tongue.. cause i'm afraid it will came out wrong.. and i might upset you...

i've been living with the name u gave me since i was born..when i was little... i hate my name.. i dont like it.. cause my friends always teased me because of my name.. sepot.. sepah... kak pah.. karipap.. siput.. owhh.. u name it...i've had it all..  come on!! u should have been more creative dad... hahaha...

but now.. i realised.. how much that name means to me... its basically my whole life... i would have given everything that i have to have that name... to own the name that u gave me when i was born.. sharifah atiqa binti syed isa al-edros...  but people says... you can never fully appreciate what u have.. until you've lost it...

i love you dad... no matter what else change.. that hasn't.. i love you.. no matter what.. you are my father.. my only father... i'm sorry that i cant be the daughter u hoped for yet.. but i promise u.. if i had that chance... i'll do it.. i'll try my very best to be the best daughter.. the best sister and the best person that i can be...

love..
Syarifah Atiqa Syed Isa Al-Edros

No comments:

Post a Comment