Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

sick masochistic me..

once, i promised myself that i will never shed a tears because of you.. and i didn't... but now.. i just can't help it... it hurts.. i loved you.. and the fact that its over between us, doesn't mean that i can turn it off just like that..

i never thought that you can still hurt me like this....  it's been years.. but i can never get over you..  i thought i don't love you anymore.. but then, why does it hurts so bad when i saw you with someone else... i don't want you... i don't need you to hurt me... i've done quite a good job doing it myself.. 

haih... stupid me.. believe me.. i'm completely aware of that.. but i just can't get rid of you.. you're always there.. even if you're not.. one day,  i hope i can find someone who will completely erase you from my system... 

my love life sucks!! but thankfully.. my life isn't as bad... i have a beautiful family and friends to keep me sane... and i love them for that... as for you... do whatever you want with her... just try not to rub it on my  face.. 





yours trully,
shepah..
(T_T)"

No comments:

Post a Comment